Friday, June 3, 2011

June 2011 Monthly Challenge

For this month, the challenge is to create a Father's Day Card for that special Dad in your life. You are to use the colors blue and brown.  Also please go to the challenges link in my nav bar at the top and read the rules of my challenges before posting.

The prize this month is a chipboard mini album kit.

Now for samples from my design team.  Hope you find inspiration from them.  I have a very creative team.


Gloria


Janetlynne


Judy-Ann


Meg



Sandy

Below you will see the link to add a text link to your post.  Do not link directly to your blog, just to your post with your submission.  It makes it easier for everyone to find your project.  The deadline to have your submissions linked is June 30 at 11:59pm..... Thanks...





7 comments:

bcriminger said...

Awesome inspiration DT!

Norma said...

would love to enter your challenge for dad cards. I made mine already and used blue, brown and a little red. Is that acceptable?

Mystic Jenn said...

Yes it is... you can do what ever you want on that card just as long as there is brown and blue in the card

Cathie in UT said...

hoping I can do this before my guests arrive and ties up my scrapbook/guest room! LOL

Jessica Buffa said...

I love challenges that motivate...I need to finish adding sentiments and extra "pizazz" to my dad day cards then I will link them up!!!

Unknown said...

Ooh Sounds fun! I'm a new follower!
Happy Scrappin'

~ANGELA~

ShersL84bed said...

These turned out great. Good luck to your participants.

Smiles Sher