Saturday, September 10, 2011

September Challenge.... Welcome Autum

I am finally getting to post my challenge for the month.  Now that fall is just around the corner, the challenge for September is to create a project with fall as the theme...  want to see fall leaves somewhere on your project.

The prize is a small bag of my mini clay roses..  colors may vary

For inspiration...  here are some from my design team....

 Judy-Ann



Meg

Janetlynne

Dead line to enter is September 30 by 11:59 PM.   Enter your link below



5 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Yay, I was able to get a project done for this challenge! I LOVE AUTUMN/FALL! And I adore this blog!
:O)
Jessica

Jessica Buffa said...

Your clay roses are beautiful!!!!

Sugarlips said...

I love this challenge. My project is almost done!
Ps I have a blog award for you on my blog. It won't technically post til the AM but I wanted to let you know.

edoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup.blogspot.com

Kelly S said...

I just stumbled across your site. Fabulous! Those clay roses are amazing!!! I have linked up some fall cards.

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

Jessica Buffa said...

Hi Jenn,
Hope all is well with you. Popping in to see your latest and greatest, but you haven't been on.
Blessings and prayers that all is well!
:O)
Jessica