Friday, February 20, 2015

Patreon

Good morning.  We have another coooollllllldddddd morning.  Woke up to a -13 degrees F and that is not a wind chill factor but actual temp.  Right now it made it up to -4.  Kids have no school again because of the cold weather but they are in good hands.  So, I didn't get out of going to work this morning :(

I have some big plans for 2015.  I set up an account as a creator on patreon.com.  I was inspired to do so by Melody Lane.

What is Patreon?
Patreon lets fans support their favorite creators by becoming patrons. Unlike other fundraising services, which raise for a single big event, Patreon is for creators who create a stream of smaller works.  Other platforms you help pay for much bigger projects.  With Patreon, the artist chooses whether you help support single small projects of your choosing or the artist sets up a monthly subscription for their content.  There are several levels with various rewards or perks.  It is kinda like giving a tip.

You Are Not Paying For Videos
You get to see my videos earlier than anyone else.  However, if you decide not to become one of my Patreons, that is ok.  I know that some can not afford it.  My videos will always be free to the public.  It is just a matter who sees them first.  My files that go along with the videos are available to my Patreons only from this day forward.  Don't worry, I will still offer a freebie now and then to those who can not or choose not to become one of my Patreons.

For more info and to see my subscription levels (rewards)  click here or go to:  http://www.patreon.com/paperthisandthat 

One of my milestones includes giving away a Cricut Explore Air and another an iPad!!!!!



No comments: