Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Been A While.. Free Rosette SVG Files

Hello ladies and gents...   I know I have been MIA...  I have been very busy.  As I mentioned before, I am working 2 jobs, managing a house hold, trying to find some kind of time to craft..  but tonight I had a few minutes and had some fun playing with rosettes.  I created 2 svg files and actually cut one of them and made a rosette. 






Above are 3 pictures of my file that I created to look like one of the rosettes on the new Cricut Cartridge "Ribbons and Rosettes"  I am pleased with how it turned out.  I cut my file at 1.5" high with the keep proportions lock on.  I then used my MS scoreboard and scored every 1/4" and did an accordion fold.
You can download this file by clicking here 

.This one was created to look like the EK Success punch.  I will probably be making more files soon.  You can download this file by clicking here  ...

Hope you enjoy the files....  Til next time....   Happy Crafting
Post a Comment