Saturday, November 19, 2011

Free Christmas Card SVG File

Good evening...  hope you all are enjoying your weekend..  Don't know about you but I am attempting NOT to make my Christmas cards at the last minute this year.  Every year I say the same thing but end up making my cards all in a two day span and try to mail them before Christmas Eve.  But I did start tonight on some cards.  Brian's (my boyfriend) oldest son Trevor  (age 11) helped make some cards.  I am going to let him give them to his Aunt and Uncle and his Grandparents..  He learned how to use the Cuttlebug.  He uses it all by himself.  Not only that, he learned how to use clear stamps and stamp his sentiments.  Next I will teach him to heat emboss.  He had a blast.  The first three pictures below is of Trevor's cards..  then comes mine... the one on the Right in the last picture is what I cut from the free svg file at the bottom of this post.

 The above 3 are Trevor's Creations.  Not too bad for a 11 year old and his first time making Christmas cards.  Below is my cards and then my free svg file.

Trevor helped with the one on the left.  The one on the right is the one made from my svg file below.  The idea for this card and file came from the Christmas Cards Cricut Cartridge that I recreated into an svg file.


Hope you enjoy this file.  Until next time.....



11 comments:

Anna said...

Thank you so much for the great file.

Joanne said...

I really like this one. Thank you!

Sue in CT said...

Very nice file. TFS

chillin with Quillin said...

your son did really great, he must be proud!, love your cards, they are lovely !!!
Paula

Viv said...

What lovely cards! Thanks very much for the file, it's great.

Carol's Crafts said...

Love yalls Christmas cards, and thanks so much for sharing your fabulous file.

Grannymama said...

Brian has talent...and you done a great job of working with and encouraging him. Great job all!

Grannymama said...

Oops I meant Trevor...my bad ...with names!! He done a great job, and I thank you for sharing the free file.

Trisha said...

Great cards! Thanks for sharing your work.

Alicia B said...

Way to go Trevor, Awesome Cards Dude!!! Keep it up and you will be teaching your mama how to make cards :) Thanks so much for sharing the file! *Hugs*

Soraya said...

thank you for this lovely file