Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sympathy Cards

Good Afternoon Blogland....  Just making a quick post today.  A week ago, two brothers who works with my BF Brian, they lost their mother.  So, I made each one a card.  Neither one likes much frilly so I kept the cards simple.

The first card I used my ink markers and colored a stamp image and then heat embossed.  Then I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment.

The second card I used my small swiss dot border folder for the top and bottom.  I stamped a butterfly and colored it with color pencils.  Did a swirly design with baby blue liquid pearls and tied on a ribbon.



3 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

there both very nice, I'm sure they love them!!
sorry for there loss!!!
Paula

Soraya said...

both cards are lovely. Hope the card you made brought them comfort.

Stacey Brucale said...

These are cute. I love the colors that you've used. I find myself having such a hard time creating sympathy cards, but I'm sure that yours were much appreciated. I have become a follower of your blog.