Thursday, January 5, 2012

Winter Wonderland Christmas Card

Good morning and Happy New Year everyone.  Hope everyone had a happy and save new year.  I am showcasing a card I made.  I just finished it up this morning.  In fact, I have to apologize for the pic.  I was running late and had to take the pic with my phone because I didn't have time to take it with my camera and email it to myself ...  almost didn't make it to work on time.  I logged in at work with 2 minutes to spare.. whewww. 

I am entering this into a few challenges...


I cut the iceskates from an SVG file that I made ( I will upload that probably tomorrow).  The skates are similar to the ones on the Winterwoodland Cricut Cart.  I used brand new Martha Stewart Glitter Glue I just received (covers the use something new for one of the challenges). I used the glitter glue for the bows on the skates and the blades. It was a pack of like 24 colors.. love love love it.  It doesn't clog like my stickles does.

 For another challenge I used a few things from my stash.  The background paper is old paper scrap from a DCWV paper stack that is about 2 yrs old.  The square mat and the scallop circle was cut from scraps also.

Entering this card in the following challenges:  (will be updating this as I enter the challenges.)

Gingerloft 30 - Christmas and Winter
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Ribbon and Sparkle
If The Shoe Fits Scrap It - Use Your Stash
Pile It On 2012 - Anything Goes
Lets Craft and Create - Anything Goes
Secret Crafter Saturday - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
Exploring Cricut - Winterwoodland





Post a Comment