Saturday, January 2, 2016

The New Close To My Heart Expressions Idea Book Is Now Live

Good morning...   How was everyone's Christmas and New Year?  Santa was good to us in our house this season.  I got my iPad and my DH got a nice Android Tablet that included a case and keyboard. The kids made out like bandits again, like they always do.

So, I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year.....


The new Close To My Heart Expressions Idea book is now live on my CTMH store site.  You can view it online or download a pdf version.  Just click here to see what is new!


What is coming up soon....  I will have a video of a project using the January Stamp of The Month.  Make sure you check back for that.  I am hoping to record it today and have it up tonight or tomorrow.  You don't want to miss it.

No comments: