Friday, March 20, 2015

Birthday Card For My Dad

Good afternoon,

I made this birthday card for my Dad this morning.  I chose a Make It Now project in the Cricut Design Space and customized it.  It was the plaid card.

 I added a banner and used my Explore to write Happy Birthday on it.  I created 2 interior mats.  The extra one I used for the inside sentiment.  I forgot to have the Cricut write it so I used one of my Close To My Heart stamp sets from the Blossom Cardmaking Workshop On The Go Kit.  I chose to use "Make A Wish" then there is a faint line and then "You Are Worth Celebrating".

I also cut out some candles.  I cut a set of blue and a set of yellow.  I cut the flames off of the yellow set and glued them onto the blue set.

I will be releasing my video of me assembling the card tomorrow for the public.  It is currently available for my Patreons to view.  If you would like to see it now, become one of my supporters on Patreon.  I need to build up my supporter base so that I can start doing some awesome give aways.



Don't know why some of my pics import sideways.  I took the bottom one in the same way I did the top.  Makes no sense.

No comments: