Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Video: My Dad's Birthday Card Assembly

Good morning.

I have a video share for you today.  Last Friday, the 20th was my Dad's birthday and I made this card for him.  It started out as a Make It Now project from the Cricut Design Space and I customized it a bit.  Watch me put this card together.  Don't forget.....  by subscribing and becoming a Patreon, you get to see these videos first before anyone else and get access to my Design Space and SVG files.


====================================================

Close To My Heart’s Idea Books are chock-full of inspiration and ideas
for layouts, cards, gifts, home décor, and more. You’ll never have to worry
about crafter’s block with an Idea Book by your side. Idea Books also
contain unparalleled papercrafting and stamping products that give you
the quality and precision you need to make artwork you’re proud of.
Contact me today to see our newest Idea Book


No comments: