Thursday, April 14, 2016

Brand New Card Kit Now Available

Greetings fellow crafters...  I just completed my new card kit that is now available for purchase.  Below you will find a pic of the cards and a video at the end of the post.


Included in this kit
  • 4 Card Bases
  • 4 Envelopes
  • 1 Piece of 6 x 6  Double Sided Pattern Paper
  • 1 Piece of 3 1/4 x 5 Double Sided Pattern Paper
  • 1 Piece of Solid Colored Card Stock
  • 1 Piece of CTMH Extra Thick Baker's Twine
  • Complete Cutting and Instruction Guide (will be emailed to you after purchase)


Not Included
Feel free to use your own stamp sets and supplies.  This kit is designed to give you the freedom to customize your cards.  However, if you would like to purchase any of the stamps, ink or adhesives, I have linked to them above.

To Purchase:

$9.95 + $3.00 Shipping and Handling

Close To My Heart and Stampin Up Consultants.  I will sell just the cutting guide and instructions to you.  Email me and I will send you an invoice via PayPal.  In your email, please include your shopping website so that I can verify that you are an active consultant.

Consultant Price is $7.00.  I will also send you the terms in which you may use my guide.  It includes the obvious...  can't sell or distribute in whole or part, no modifications to the document etc.


No comments: