Thursday, April 7, 2016

[ VIDEO ] 3 x 3 Note Cards and Envelopes and Box

Good afternoon everyone...

Being off work because of my knee surgery has really given me time to craft.  I am pumping out the videos like mad.  Geeeeee  I may spoil you, huh.

Any who....  here are a couple sets of note cards with envelopes and a cute box to put them in.


Dimensions:

Note Cards:  paper cut 3 x 6 scored at 3"

Envelopes:  paper cut 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 scored at 5/8 on envelope punch board

Box 5 1/2 x 11   scored on short sides at 1" and on one long side at 3 1/2, 4 1/2. 8 and 9"

The video will be below....  but first, the products that I used in this video (box on right) ....

Kraft Card Stock
Black Archival Ink
Spring Time Wishes Stamp Set
Spring Time Wishes Die Set (No longer available)
Misti stamping tool
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
Tombow Glue
Scor-Tape
Shinhan Twin Touch Markers  Click the link and scroll down a little


No comments: