Monday, September 14, 2009

Freebie SVG File.. RIP Tombstone

I have created this svg file of a tombstone with RIP on it.  It is in several layers.  Follow the picture for colors or choose colors of your choice.  Each color is on its own layer.  Just turn off the layers that you are not cutting at the time. 

This is my first real svg file.  I did make one of a pillow box last week...  but this is my first attempt at taking a piece of clip art and converting it into an svg file.  Below is a picture of the file.  Then below the picture is the link to download it.

Enjoy!
 

4 comments:

Carole N. said...

Jenn, this is fabulous. I can't believe it's your first svg. Great job.
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs!

Kay said...

Congrats on your first file & thanks for sharing with us!!

Kay

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Halloween post on Sep. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Patricia Hurlburt said...

Thanks for the file!!