Google+ Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Fans

About Me

My Photo

I am a licensed Realtor in Pennsylvania and a Professional Home Stager. I enjoy crafting in my spare time, especially paper crafting (scrapbooking & Card making)

I am also into graphic design.  I majored in Computer Graphics at a local college.  I am now freelancing in my spare time.

Twitter Updates

Monday, September 7, 2009

My First SVG File .. Pillow Box

I was searching the internet for a pillow box file for my Cricut and could not find one.  I had a jpg of one and pulled it into inkscape and traced it.  I used Penny Duncan's video tutorial on doing score lines.  It seem to come out pretty good.  I cut one on practice card stock and it worked like a charm.  The score lines came out perfect.  I am offering it on my blog to download.

Jennifer

Download Pillow Box Here
Post a Comment