Saturday, September 5, 2009

Welcome To My New Blog...

It is official.  I am addicted to paper crafts.  I went on a spending spree and purchased the Cuddle Bug and Cricut Expressions Die Cutter.  I love these machines.  I also dug through the many totes and boxes of stuff given to me by my mother's friend.  You see, Ester is the queen of pack rats and she works in a JoAnn Fabrics store.  She crafts quite often and when she gets bored I normally get her stuff.....  if it is something that I am interested in.  She had given me bunches of rubber stamps and card stock a while back.  Now I am going to make use of the supplies.  I also purchased markers and embossing powders...  among other things.  I look forward to doing this blogging thing.

I have had a couple other blogs but never stuck to anything.  Time restraints seem to get in the way.  But I do plan on keeping up with this one.  I am in school plus work full time and take care of a family.  The plan is to post a couple times a week at least.

No comments: