Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bitten By The Bug Weekly Blog Challenge

Ok.. The Bitten By The Bug Blog  is having a blog challenge this week.  The challenge was to use the penguin from Joys of The Season Cart to create a card.  Here is what I came up with.

I printed the pattern paper from the collection of papers that I am designng myself. I also bought some stickles glitter glue and used it on the Seasons Greetings and the snowflake stamps on the penguin's belly.  I am not too pleased with the Seasons Greetings Words..  but that is how we learn..  by trial and error. I learned that glitter glue does not work well for fine detail images.



2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

I think it came out adorable....thanks for playing along over at the bbtb...hugs

Carole Beath said...

Cute little penguin with snowflakes. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge.
Carole