Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Card Pattern Blog Sketch Challenge 41

Good morning.  I am having so much fun with the challenges all over the net.  I decided to participate in The Card Pattern's Sketch Challenge this week.  Below is the sketch and my card.




What I did was use my cuttle bug with the swiss dots folder to do the upper and lower sections of the card. Then I took the small purple squares and used ink dots ink to stamp the flowers and ink the edges. I used some scrap card stock and layered the patterned glitter paper on the metallic gold card stock.  I used some thin gold metallic ribbon for the bow. Lastly, I layered purple card stock on top of the patterned glitter card stock and stamped the words "Thank You". I also used 3D glue squares for the big diamond and the sentiment to make them pop. I can not say what company made the stamps because they were clear stamps that I received from Card Maker Magazine. I belong to their Card Kit of the Month Club.

Post a Comment