Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Card Pattern Blog Sketch Challenge 41

Good morning.  I am having so much fun with the challenges all over the net.  I decided to participate in The Card Pattern's Sketch Challenge this week.  Below is the sketch and my card.




What I did was use my cuttle bug with the swiss dots folder to do the upper and lower sections of the card. Then I took the small purple squares and used ink dots ink to stamp the flowers and ink the edges. I used some scrap card stock and layered the patterned glitter paper on the metallic gold card stock.  I used some thin gold metallic ribbon for the bow. Lastly, I layered purple card stock on top of the patterned glitter card stock and stamped the words "Thank You". I also used 3D glue squares for the big diamond and the sentiment to make them pop. I can not say what company made the stamps because they were clear stamps that I received from Card Maker Magazine. I belong to their Card Kit of the Month Club.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY very pretty!!! LOVE it!!!

whoistracy said...

Just beautiful Jenn! I love the embossing and the score lines you added onto your base. It adds so much to this!

Heather Rogers said...

Love the embossing. That is one of my favorite things right now. Great job! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Printable Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Nov [LA 04:56pm, NY 07:56pm] - 19 Nov [UK 12:56am, OZ 11:56am] ).