Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Freebie: Printable Paper

Good morning.  It has been a few days since I have posted.  I have been very busy.  But I have a freebie here as an introduction to a line of products I will have for sale.  I have been making my own paper designs and printing them for scrapbooking and card making projects.  The first line of paper I am making is called Flannel Jammies.  The very first design in this paper pack I am offering as a free sample..... The paper is 8.5" x 11"...  Enjoy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT job girl and Congratulations on your new venture!!!!!! I'm excited for you!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 05 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).