Friday, November 13, 2009

TGIF Challenge Winner and Challenge #2

Good morning.  We have a winner of last weeks challenge.



I need all participants to send me a private email at mysticjenn@gmail.com to claim your file for participating and entry number 4 is our winner and that is Melinda Perez.  I need your email too so that you can get your extra files for winning.

Here is her Card she made for the first TGIF Challenge Sparkle It Up


Now for this Weeks TGIF Challenge.........  Honor our Veterans is the theme. Submissions must be in by next Thursday, Nov 19. Again..  you must be a follower of my blog. This time just post a comment to this post with the address of your blog entry.  Please do not post to your whole blog, just to your challenge entry.
Our sponsor this week will be The Cutting Cafe. Three Files will be given away.

Below is a sample from the first member of my design team Gloria Westerman



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahoooooooooooooo....CONGRATS Melinda!!!! You go girl...adorable!!!! I missed this challenge...but I'm hoping to do the next!!!!!!!!

Gloria Westerman said...

Congrats Melinda!!! Now go shopping. Yea............