Monday, March 21, 2016

[Video] Happy Birthday Card Using Seaside Paper

Good Morning.

I just uploaded a video of making a birthday card using a retired paper pack which I have a ton of...  Seaside B & T paper pack.  I had gotten the bulk pack last year and it has been sitting in my collection.  I have only used a couple sheets so far.  I wanted to use something from my stash.  I have so much of this paper that if you are interested in any of it, I will sell it for $1 per sheet plus flat rate shipping, no matter how many sheets you want.  Just send me an email.



What I forgot to mention in the video is that I used the Lagoon Ink to ink up the edges of my card pieces.



Products Used:
Seaside Paper Collection (Retired)
Happy Birthday Sentiment (Retired - was the Stamp of the Month April 2015)
1 1/2" Circle Punch
2" Scallop Circle Punch


Entered into the following Challenges

No comments: